(RADIATOR) Re: IMPORTANT - Radiator and multi-threaded Perl

Eric Kilfoil ekilfoil at viawest.net
Sun May 27 20:19:21 CDT 2001

Right, I understand that.  My point wasn't that I was running it
multi-threaded.  We use a couple of applications which do support threads,
and we were attempting to use the same perl binary for those scripts as we
do for Radiator.  This was all working fine until I tried to get AuthBy
LDAP2 working.  AuthBy LDAP2 will not run on on a PERL binary compiled
with threads enabled.  Radiator itself will run fine (in my testing)
with a PERL binary that has threads enabled.

Eric

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au