(RADIATOR) performance question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 23 03:25:12 CDT 2001

Hello Julio, Hello Feite -

The best way to exercise Radiator with radpwtst is to run several instances
of radpwtst on one or more different machines to the one that is running
Radiator. Start with one radpwtst to see how many requests per second
Radiator will do, then add additional instances of radpwtst (possibly on two
or more machines) until you see no further increases in the number of
requests per second being handled.

BTW - to easily see the number of requests per second from Radiator use the
-trace -1 flag.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au