(RADIATOR) sql database backup

Jesús M Díaz jesus.diaz at telia-iberia.com
Thu May 17 05:25:28 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I know that subject has been already discussed, but i have not clear
ideas about it, yet.

I run two Radiator Servers over two hosts. They both use a sql db
(MySql), and I have a backup of that database, but ... if Radiator is
up but MySql is down, how could Radiator use the secondary sql db?

When Radiator runs as a Proxy Radius, it can be configured to use a
second server (or more) if the first one goes down. I think it could
be a useful option something like that with sql access. If we could
configure more then one 'DBSource' Radiator could use ther first one,
and, if it does nos answer, then the second, and so on

There is any way to do that now? Someone have any idea about it?

Thnak you.

Jesus M Diaz <jesus.diaz at telia-iberia.com>

Telia Iberia, S.A.
Planificación y Diseño de Red