(RADIATOR) Database access errors

Lisa Goulet Lisa.Goulet at versatel.nl
Thu May 17 02:30:09 CDT 2001

Hi all,

We're running Radiator 2.16.3 with postgreSQL. Every so often I see a
message like the following, the DB accesses work fine otherwise. The
attribute in the following message 'subnetmask' does exist. Can anyone shed
some light on it?

Thu May 17 09:13:32 2001: ERR: Execute failed for 'select YIADDR,
SUBNETMASK, DNSSERVER from RADPOOL where POOL='WISH-DB' and STATE=0 order by
TIME_STAMP LIMIT 1': ERROR:  Attribute 'subnetmask' not found

Thanks a lot,
Lisa
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au