(RADIATOR) Duplicate Logins

Mariano Absatz lradius at pert.com.ar
Tue May 15 10:07:08 CDT 2001

El 15 May 2001, a las 11:29, Ingvar Berg (EIP) escribió:

> [See inserted comment]

In fact, you should check your NAS documentation or, if not available (as
is my case), do a bunch of different authentications with radiator in
trace 4.

For instance, Nortel's Shasta (my dearly behated enemy) didn't have a NAS-
Port... in a recent version they added NAS-Port-Id (it's a string, not a
number) that, in fact, is unique (so it's no good for the automatic
deletion of stale sessions), but does the job of not deleting any session
'cause NAS-Port is 0 or nonexistent.

The Shasta also sends the Acct-Session-Id with the Access-Request packet,
so you can also use it (in fact, it's the one I'm using). I guess any
tunnel terminator is probably able to send you the Acct-Session-Id with
the Access-Request packet besides sending it with every accounting packet.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au