(RADIATOR) stupid question ,-)

Andy De Petter adepette at krameria.net
Tue May 15 06:49:15 CDT 2001

Hello,

I don't know if anyone has ever tried this before, but I'm testing out a
hardware monitoring tool, that can check ICMP/TCP/UDP protocols.

Now, the problem I'm having here, is that I can't add this device in the
client list of Radiator, because it doesn't support any "secret" (it
just connects to a port, and sees if it's listening or not).

I noticed that Radiator is rejecting the IP address of the device,
because it's an unknown client.  Is there a way, to make Radiator accept
connections from this device, even without a shared secret?  Or just
stop Radiator from blocking that IP address?

Thanks,

-Andy

--

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information, which

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au