(RADIATOR) Should Radiator handle RetryTimeout = 0 as a special case ?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon May 14 18:56:39 CDT 2001

Salut Christophe -

Comment va la vie? Toujours bien j'espere.

As it happens, I wrote some custom code that implemented exactly this
behaviour for one of our customers, and since then we have incorporated it
into the base code. Here is the relevant section from the manual (6.27.25).

IgnoreAccountingResponse

  This optional flag causes AuthBy RADIUS to ignore replies to accounting
requests, instead of forwarding them back to the originating host. This can
be used in conjunction with the AccountingHandled flag in a Handler or Realm
(see Section 6.15.10 ) to ensure that every proxied accounting request is
replied to immediately, and the eventual reply from the remote Radius server
is dropped.

This is supported in the latest version of Radiator - 2.18.1.

OK?

A+

Hugues

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au