(RADIATOR) cant resolve localhost???

Jesus Duarte jduarte at cnnw.net
Wed May 9 18:17:00 CDT 2001

On Thu, 10 May 2001, Hugh Irvine wrote:

> Hello Jesus -
>
> It looks to me like you do not have "localhost" defined correctly on this
> box. The /etc/hosts file is usually where this is found in a simple setup, or
> in the DNS for a more complex setup.
>
> Here is the /etc/hosts entry from my machine:
>
> 	127.0.0.1       localhost       localhost.localdomain

That is defined and it was the first place that I looked.  I had it
working yesterday but after installing DBI and a couple of other packages
it would not test on a re-make.  I did start from scratch again.

I think I will try a fastboot and see what happens.  I'm thinking that my
$ env needs to be reset.  We shall see.

Der Hausmeister
~~~~~~JESUS
           ~~~~~~