(RADIATOR) Handlers

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue May 8 19:05:52 CDT 2001

Hello Jared -

Mariano is quite correct - if you just define a single AuthBy FILE with an
Identifier, you can then refer to that AuthBy from any Handler (or Realm).

Note that by definition, the condition in a <Handler ....> clause is a
logical AND. If you want to do things differently you should consider writing
a custom module, such as the one in the file "goodies/CalledStationId.pm"
which is a custom Handler for dealing directly with Called-Station-Id, but
you should get the idea.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au