(RADIATOR) Compile Problem BSDi

Jesus Duarte jduarte at cnnw.net
Tue May 8 16:38:59 CDT 2001

I am using BSDi 4.0.1 with PERL 5.005_03 and Digest-MD5-2.13 installed.  I
am trying to install Radiator-Demo-2.18 but with little success.

When I run Makefile.PL I get

	Warning: prerequisite MD5 1.7 not found at (eval 1) line 220.

I ran make anyway and there were no reported problems.  When I did the
make test portion I received numerous errors all making reference to
MD5.pm in ./Radius/Radius.pm and radpwtst.

I changed MD5 to Digest::MD5 in Radius.pm and radpwtst and Util.pm and did
make test.  The errors start with the following:

Starting 2 test servers. Please wait...
Can't locate object method "hash" via package "MD5" at validateLicense.pl
line 32.

And many "Can't locate object method "hash" via package "MD5"" with
references to Radius.pm line 378 and 682 along with radpwtst line 296
also.  Most of the responses, not all, show not ok.

I don't know where to go from here, does anyone have any brainstorms on
this??

Der Hausmeister
~~~~~~JESUS
           ~~~~~~