(RADIATOR) Handlers

Jared Reimer jared at theriver.com
Tue May 8 12:07:49 CDT 2001

Hello..

Forgive my cluelessness; I am new to Radiator and am evaluating it for use
in a production environment.  I have found it useful to use regular
expressions in handlers, and am now wondering:  Is it possible to make
arbitrarily complex handlers, e.g. handlers that do something like this:

<Handler (conditionA || conditionB || conditionC || ... || conditionX)>
</Handler>

I have tried doing this and have not had good luck thus far.

The reason I am trying to do this is simple:  I currently have two handlers
that authenticate against the same massive users file, and am trying to
eliminate the inefficiency of caching that file twice at startup.  (Is
Radiator smart enough to not do that?  It doesn't appear so, based on the
debug output I get when I fire the daemon up.)

Thoughts??

-- Jared

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au