(RADIATOR) ERR: do failed for 'insert into RADONLINE

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jun 29 03:08:43 CDT 2001

Hello Philip -

You will need to use the MS-SQL administration tool to check the
table definitions for the database. That will tell you what indexes
are present on which tables. Then you will be able to look at the
contents of that table to see which value in the query below is
causing the problem. Then you can decide what to do with the index.

BTW - Mike checked his installation of Platypus and didn't find any
unique indexes, so we are a bit puzzled as to why you have such an
index in your database.

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au