(RADIATOR) Session Database

Kitabjian, Dave dave at netcarrier.com
Thu Jun 28 10:56:23 CDT 2001

Hey.

1) Have you tested INSERTing to your DB from the command line to make sure
it's working? Perhaps from a Perl command line?

2) Put "Trace  4" in your config file, restart Radiator, try again, and then
let us know what shows up in your logfile. I'd like to know if it's even
TRYING to do the INSERT...

Dave

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au