(RADIATOR) Newbie question: Radiator setup and config

Stephen Caporossi capoross at musc.edu
Tue Jun 26 14:24:15 CDT 2001

Thanks for the replies and, as I said, this is/was a newbie question.

It turns out that I was editing a different radius.cfg!  I was editing
/usr/local/etc/radius.cfg as noted in section 3.2 of the manual.  Turns
out the startup script was looking to /etc/radiator/radius.cfg.

I copied the radius.cfg, and the user file, to /etc/radiator and all
worked well.

Steve

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au