(RADIATOR) Bad encrypted password

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 21 03:34:04 CDT 2001

Hello Ganbold -

This isn't really a Radiator problem and I don't have any useful
suggestions I'm afraid. Although it does seem to be more of a systems
architecture/design issue rather than anything directly involved with
Radiator.

Perhaps someone else on the list?

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au