(RADIATOR) Multiple ldap servers in config: failover

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jun 19 12:06:12 CDT 2001

Hello Claude -

What version of Radiator are you using? What version of Perl? What
version of perl-ldap? Can you also send me a trace 4 debug from
startup, including the startup messages and some example queries and
showing what happens when connectivity goes away?

I have also copied Mike on this mail for his thoughts.

thanks

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au