(RADIATOR) Session-timeout

rc5 rc5 at buzuluk.ru
Tue Jun 19 01:13:53 CDT 2001

Hello,

I never think that it's will be problem. I don't guru in
Cisco-systems, but all changes in config I make how it's was descript
into "PPP Per-User Timeouts" (link from Radiator FAQ).

When I make all changes (see cisco.config.txt) I don't get wanted result.
I see that Radiator send Session-Timeout and Idle-Timeout to Cisco. I
see that Cisco get it and then lost or hide it.

All traces and debugs - Cisco (cisco.trace.txt), Radiator(trace4.txt),
Radstock(rad.log.txt) show that attributes exist, but NAS never apply it.
May be somebody have this problem?

--
Best regards,
Alexey Korchagin                          mailto:rc5 at buzuluk.ru