(RADIATOR) (Fwd) BOUNCE radiator at open.com.au: Non-member submission from ["Mustafa Mal" <mustafamal at q8online.com>]

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 18 10:17:53 CDT 2001

Hello Mustafa -

>Hi Hugh,
>
>    We have recently added a new remote CISCO router to our system. It is =
>connected through a serial link to out main system. Everything was fine =
>till yesterday.=20
>
>     However, today I have observed that the enteries for users on that =
>router in the RADONLINE are strange. The NASIDENTIFIER and =
>CLIENTIPADDRESS fields are swapped. The NAS IP is appearing in the =
>CLIENTIPADDRESS field and CLIENTIPADDRESS entry is appearing in the =
>NASIDENTIFIER field of the RADONLINE.
>
>      All other fields are correct. And the RADONLINE entries for the =
>other routers are correct. Only this particular router is having this =
>problem. Please advise.

You should have a look at a trace 4 debug from Radiator to see what
attributes are actually present in the request packets. If the
attributes are different in the requests from this NAS compared to
the attributes in the requests from the other NAS's, you should check
the IOS version and either upgrade or report a bug to Cisco.

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au