(RADIATOR) question on Auth-Requests

Viraj Alankar valankar at ifxcorp.com
Sat Jun 16 15:32:44 CDT 2001

Hello,

	Watching authentication requests from our Ascend RASes show that
the Acct-Session-Id is in the auth request packet, as well as the
accounting start and stop. I noticed that radpwtst does not send
Acct-Session-Id in the auth request.

	I would like if all RASes send the Acct-Session-Id in the auth
request packet, or is this an Ascend specific thing? We are making use of
this attribute in an AuthLog, but now I'm wondering if it's correct to do
make the assumption it will always be there.

Thanks for any help.

Viraj.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au