(RADIATOR) Radiator as NT service

Erik Wirring Trimble Danmark ew at trimble.dk
Thu Jun 14 02:04:35 CDT 2001

Hello Hugh

I have specified full path names both in the registry and in the config file:

******** Registry ********************
C:\perl\bin\perl.exe c:\program files\radiator-demo-2.18\radiusd -config_file c:\program files\radiator-demo-2.18\gpsnet.cfg

************** Config file ********************
Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir  c:/Program Files/Radiator-Demo-2.18
DbDir c:/Program Files/Radiator-Demo-2.18
# User a lower trace level in production systems:

The config file should be OK since in works when Radiator is started in application mode.

Best Regards

Erik Wirring
Email: ew at trimble.dk
http://GPSnet.dk  The Eletronic Referencenet of Denmark