(RADIATOR) Some questions

Arie Gilboa arie.gilboa at telrad.co.il
Wed Jun 13 09:05:00 CDT 2001

Hello!,
On Unix Solaris platform, with LDAP server and Radiator Radius services as
Gateway to RAS servers ,I would like to have your help about:

* Is there a way to define more than one callback number, so after
successful authentication
  of dial-in user via RAS server, the user will be prompted to choose one
from pre-defined callback
  number to be dialed by the RAS server ?.
* How could we classify Remote dial-in user to access only specific
IP-addresses, when we're
  using pooled ip-address on RAS server ?.

Thanks
Arie Gilboa

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au