(RADIATOR) Date/Format.pm

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jun 13 05:08:05 CDT 2001

Hello Erik -

On Wednesday 13 June 2001 19:31, Erik Wirring Trimble Danmark wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to set up Radiator to work with MySql and in AuthSQL.pm I found
> that I could get a dateformate like a SQL date. When I tried to Radiator
> with a accountcolumn specified as a 'formatted-date' I get an error saying:
> Can't locate Date/Format.pm
> and this perl-script  is not on the package I downloaded, so where do I get
> it from??

For new installations, you should use integer-date with the DateFormat
statement instead. Have a look at sections 6.3 and 6.26.12 in the Radiator
2.18.2 reference manual.

Just for reference, most of the additional modules required by Radiator are
listed in the manual and most are available from CPAN (www.cpan.org).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au