(RADIATOR) Nortel CVX and VSAs

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Jun 13 19:02:39 CDT 2001

Hi John,

Yes, 2.18 added support for Nortel CVX vendor specific attribute. Some of these
Nortel VSAs have non-standard format, and 2.18 and up knows how to handle them,
and the VSA definitions are also in the dictionary.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au