(RADIATOR) ClientListSQL problem: fetchrow failed

Edoardo Martelli e.martelli at nextra.it
Wed Jun 13 02:39:35 CDT 2001

Hi Hugh

> Do you have other clauses (AuthBy SQL) that connect successfully to the
> database?

Yes, we succesfully use <SessionDatabase SQL> <AuthBy SQL> querying
the same oracle instance.

> Have you correctly configured the nettuno.DBT_RADIUSCLIENT table?

Do you mean if I can use it? yes, I have a script running in the same
box that dump nettuno.DBT_RADIUSCLIENT to a file.

> And have you correctly entered the Client definitions into the table?

> Could you send me an example table dump of a Client definition?

SQL> descr nettuno.DBT_RADIUSCLIENT
Name Null? Type
------------------------------- -------- ----
CLIENT NOT NULL VARCHAR2(255)
NAS_IDENTIFIER VARCHAR2(255)
SECRET VARCHAR2(255)
DUPINTERVAL VARCHAR2(255)
DEFAULTREALM VARCHAR2(255)

SQL> select * from nettuno.DBT_RADIUSCLIENT;
130.186.34.6
it01a21
[removed]
2