(RADIATOR) Nortel CVX and VSAs

John Coy jcoy at anc.net
Wed Jun 13 01:29:11 CDT 2001

I'm wondering if anybody on the list has a Nortel CVX
and is using Radiator for authentication?  I cannot seem
to get the vendor specific attributes to work properly
(I'm using the CVX attributes from the dictionary that ships
with the 2.18.2 Radiator).  I even found that the
CVX-Ascend-Maximum-Channels attribute will cause the CVX
to dump core (at least it will make CVX OS v3.6p5 dump dore).
Very ugly.

I'm not exactly sure how to start troubleshooting -- I am
curious if I post some radius logs from the CVX (it has a
VERY handy radius debugging tool) as well as logs from
Radiator if someone can take a look.

I guess my overall question is: anybody out there have
a CVX, using Radiator, and also using some VSAs?  If
so, any possibility of talking off-list?

Hugh -- was also curious if you guys had a chance to test
the CVX VSAs?  It's my understanding that these are a relatively
new feature (found in the 2.18 code?)

Thanks in advance,

John

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au