(RADIATOR) AuthBy Radius error

Alvin Anita anita at surfdiensten.nl
Tue Jun 12 07:09:35 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I am getting the following error message when using AuthBy Radius:
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Radius::AuthRadius" at
Radius/Hand
ler.pm line 71, <FILE> line 37.
        ...caught at radiusd line 2.

Does someone know what the problem is?

I am using the evalution version of Radiator, Perl version 5.6.0 on Windows
2000.
The configuration file:

LogDir c:\Radiator\RadiusSS\log
LogFile %L\%Y%m%d-rdlog.log
DbDir  c:\Radiator\RadiusSS

Foreground
LogStdout
Trace 3

# Listen for authentication requests on port 1812 as per RFC
# 2138
AuthPort 1812

# Listen for accounting requests on port 1813 as
# per RFC 2139
AcctPort 1813

# The name of the file where the radius PID will be written
# after startup, so we don't conflict with another radiusd
PidFile c:\Radiator\RadiusSS\tmp\radiusd.pid

# CLIENTS
<Client 192.87.51.30>
        DupInterval 0
        IgnoreAcctSignature
        #NasType unknown
	  Secret Secret
</Client>

<Realm surfdiensten.nl>
   <AuthBy Radius>
      Host NTSTEST
      Secret secret
      AuthPort 1812
      IgnoreAccountingResponse
   </AuthBy>
</Realm>

Greetings,

Alvin Anita

SURFdiensten, omdat samenwerking ook voordelig is

Alvin Anita
Postbus 110          Onderdoor 74
3990 DC  Houten   3995 DX  Houten

Telefoon (direct): + 31 (0)30 - 298 30 14
Email: anita at surfdiensten.nl
Internet: http://www.surfdiensten.nl

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au