(RADIATOR) Using Net::SNMP and Net::Finger?

Robert G. Fisher rfisher at mail.neocom.net
Fri Jun 8 10:37:01 CDT 2001

I'm running Radiator 2.18.1 on a W2K server, and I'd
like to use the simultaenous use NAS checks, and I
was wondering if anyone could give me a sample config
that would let me do this via the Net::SNMP and the
Net::Finger modules rather than the command line variants
that it seems to expect.

Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert G. Fisher                  Sitestar.net, Inc.
Senior System Engineer            (540) 666-9533 x 116
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au