(RADIATOR) Cisco and radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 7 17:58:47 CDT 2001

Hello -

Thanks for the information.

I will need to see a trace 4 debug from Radiator to be sure, but I suspect
you are not sending back the correct reply attributes to tell the Cisco to
set up a session. You seem to have commented out some of the lines below, but
I think you should try something like this:

	AddToReply Service-Type = Framed-User, \
                     Framed-Protocol = PPP, \
                     Framed-Routing = None, \
                     Framed-MTU = 1500, \
                     Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP, \
                     Idle-Timeout = 300, \
                     Session-Timeout = 600

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au