(RADIATOR) System Sevice on NT

chairarth chairath at lensodatacom.co.th
Wed Jun 6 01:24:23 CDT 2001

Hi Hugh,

Today I try to set Radiator to be started automatically at boot time. I
have done following step at section 16.4 in the Radiator 2.18.1
reference manual. Well, after restart NT machine , using the Services in
the Control Panel, I can see that radiator sevice is started . But I
cann't login.

So I try to run command ( like I edit in String Value) from the root
directory of the D: drive as below

d:\Perl\bin\Perl.exe d:\Radiator-Demo-2.18\radiusd -config_file
d:\Radiator-Demo-2.18\radius.cfg
( I install perl and Radiator on dirve D: )

Then , the error message is showed on windows ( see attachfile
error.bmp). But when I run  command as above from the directory
D:\Radiator-Demo-2.18 , it 's ok.  So please let me know how can I solve
this problem

Thanks
Chairath