(RADIATOR) Problem with Ascend

Pavel A Crasotin pavel at ctk.ru
Wed Jun 6 01:16:30 CDT 2001

Hi Ganbold,

Of course solution exists.
You should turn off the option "Allow Auth Config Rqsts" (or something
like this, depends on version of software) in Mod Config->Auth.

g> Hello,

g> We have problem with Ascend Max with Radiator 2.18.1.
g> Ascend sends garbage something like banner, initial-banner, route1 etc.
g> I read FAQ and configured Ascend in that way but again it didn't solve
g> the problem.
g> What should I do in this case? I searched through mailing list but seems
g> like there is no solution.

g> Is there any solution exits?

g> thanks in advance,

g> Ganbold

g> ===
g> Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator/
g> Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au
g> 'unsubscribe radiator' in the body of the message.

With respect,
Pavel A Crasotin
OJSC SeverTransCom
40/13 Sobinova, Yaroslavl, 150000, Russia
Tel/Fax: +7 (0852) 47-71-70, 47-69-49
         +7 (0852) 72-17-28, 72-17-38

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au