(RADIATOR) Ldap groups

Eric Lackey eric at isdn.net
Tue Jun 5 20:20:58 CDT 2001

Is there a way to use AuthByLDAP or AuthByLdap2 to authenticate to against
an ldap group?  I am using Netscape Directory Server and have a dn like
cn=Group1,ou=Groups,o=domain.com.  Within Group1, I have multiple
uniquemember attributes that put specific users in that group.  I need to
know if you can somehow tell Radiator to allow users to authenticate if they
are in that group.  This is similar to PAM's pam_groupdn attribute, if you
are familiar with it. If you need me to explain further, please let me know.

Thanks,

Eric Lackey
ISDN-Net Operations
eric at isdn.net