(RADIATOR) Radiator Training Courses

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 4 01:46:36 CDT 2001

Hello Everyone -

As previously discussed on this list, Open System Consultants is planning the
following Radiator training courses:

	Introduction to Radiator
	- overview of the Radius protocol
	- installation prerequisites
	- Radiator configuration file
	- simple configurations
	- installation and configuration exercises (lab)

	Advanced Radiator
	- Radiator internals
	- structure and flow of control
	- hook processing and design
	- custom modules
	- advanced configuration exercises (lab)

Both courses will be two (2) days duration with the advanced course
immediately following the introductory course, and potential students are
invited to attend one, or the other, or both courses.

At the present time, we are planning on spending one week in the US (probably
Boston) and another week in Europe (probably Brussels). Course dates have not
been finalised, however we are expecting to run the courses in October of
this year. We are also planning on offering both courses in Melbourne,
Australia.

The costs for the courses have not yet been determined, but we estimate
somewhere around US$700 per day per student, which will include course
materials and a networked lab with a computer for each student. Lunch and
morning and afternoon tea will also be provided.

We have already received a number of positive responses to our preliminary
announcement, and we are now looking for firm indications of interest. It is
our intention to limit the number of places on each course to between fifteen
and twenty students, and if there is sufficient interest we may consider
additional courses, possibly in other locations.

I will be teaching the courses myself, and if you are interested you can find
my resume here:

	http://www.open.com.au/resume-hi.html

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting many of you in October.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au