(RADIATOR) Reliable accounting?

julio.prada at bt.es julio.prada at bt.es
Fri Jun 1 05:20:32 CDT 2001

Hello Mike,

We have serious problems with acct. requests that are lost.

Actually we use scripts made by us to check really-used ports and delete
incorrect entries in RADONLINE table.

The frequency of the executions of these scripts is high. And they use
radpwtst to correct bad entries in RADONLINE. So extra traffic is generated
to maintain a reliable information about accounting.

We are the carrier and we're very interested in solving this problem. So if
you want, we could collaborate in testing any development about this theme
in our laboratory as a 'friendly customer'.

regards,
jules