(RADIATOR) Re: Only one Vendor attribute logged?

Roland Rosenfeld rrosenfeld at netcologne.de
Tue Jul 31 04:43:41 CDT 2001

Hi!

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, I wrote:

> I have an ugly problem with Radiator (currently 2.18.2): It only
> writes the first (of 7) vendor attributes and their values to the
> log file.

Okay after searching in the code (Radiator.pm) I found the problem
documented in sub unpack:

		    # Other vendor-specific
		    # REVISIT: RFC 2865 permits multiple attributes
		    # in a single vendor-specific attribute
		    $value = substr($attrdat, 8, $vlength - 2);

But it seems, that nobody revisited the code :-(

Did someone write a parser for multiple vendor attributes, that
corrects this problem, or do I have to write it myself?

Tschoeeee

        Roland
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au