(RADIATOR) AcctSQLStatement ONLY AuthBy?

Mariano Absatz radiator at lists.com.ar
Thu Jul 26 12:20:40 CDT 2001

Hi,

is it possible to have an <AuthBy SQL> that doesn't even have AccountingTable and
AcctColumnDef, but only AcctSQLStatement? The manual seems to say "no".

Here's what I want to do:

I already have my "main" accounting only <AuthBy SQL> that processes Start's Stop's
and, if they are there, Alive's.

Now I want to do a couple of AcctSQLStatement's but I want them only to be executed
when I get a Stop packet (to do time-block and also "byte"-block)

I want to use AccountingStopsOnly in my new <AuthBy SQL> especially trying to avoid
Alive packets that would make accumulative substract time when I shouldn't.

I don't want to ignore altogether alive packets because billing will use them if
the Stop packet gets lost...

Any ideas?

TIA
--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby

-Robert R. Coveyou Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au