(RADIATOR) Radiator and LDAP

Kan Yu Ting ytkanlinux at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:03:34 CDT 2001

Dear,

I am using Radiator-2.18-2 and openLDAP on Linux. I installed Net::LDAP and
want to use <AuthBy LDAP2> to do authentication.

Actually i would like touse the Called-Station-ID received from the
NAS(AS5300)
for authentication.

I see in the manually that I can do in following format

#AuthAttrDef ldapattributename, radiusattributename, type
AuthAttrDef  calledstationid,Called-Station-ID,check

I want to know what setup I need to make in the LDAP server. Isit new to
create
a special schema?

Thanks
Kan