(RADIATOR) service-type=call-check question.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 25 01:27:13 CDT 2001

Hello Griff -

Can you explain to me what a Service-Type = Call-Check is? And in what
circumstance your NAS generates it?

My reading of the RFC tells me that this should correspond to a
"Pre-Authentication" request that the NAS sends before answering the call,
and in which the Calling-Station-Id is sent as the User-Name. An
Access-Accept in reply should tell the NAS to answer the call.

Is this what you are trying to do?

thanks

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au