(RADIATOR) Global AcctLogFilename, IP pools per realm

Miguel A.L. Paraz map at internet.org.ph
Fri Jul 20 04:53:25 CDT 2001

Hi,
I tried AcctLogFilename and it works inside <Realm>.
It does nothing when placed outside.
Is this the correct behavior?
I want one file to log to regardless of realm.

Second, at present the IP pool used by customers is defined at the NAS.
How can RADIATOR take care of assigning the IP's within a pool and reusing
them?
This is because I want the same NAS to have multiple IP pools depending on
realm or username.

Thanks.

--

http://www.internet.org.ph