(RADIATOR) appending realm to the end of a user.

Roger Mangraviti rem at atu.com.au
Thu Jul 19 22:09:10 CDT 2001

Hello,

we have 2 radius servers and a radiator box. We are not appending the realm
to the username, as we have 2 realms
dialing the same number on the same nas.

We have authentication working using fall through AuthBy RADIUS, but we need
to append the realm for accounting purposes. How can the realm be append to
if we know which radius server the user was authenticated from?

Regards
Roger

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au