(RADIATOR) question

Brandon brandon at dialupusa.net
Mon Jul 23 12:44:54 CDT 2001

Here are UU.nets instructions,
does anyone know how to change the length from 28 to 26??

--------------------------------

Hi!  I wanted to let you know of some clarifications on the anti-spam filter
we've received from engineering.   The only one that we will need to start
keeping an eye out for that we weren't specifically watching before is the
length field of each line in the 242 filter:  The maximum length for each
line is 26.

Here's the summary of the clarications we received that I wanted to pass
to you immediately:

1.  New realms must have a [242] length of 26.
2.  New realms must have 10 or less [242] filter lines.
3.  Existing realms must have a [242] length of 26 before we can make any
proxy changes.
4.  Existing realms must have 10 or less [242] filter lines before we can
make any proxy changes.

Please note in some of the realms we tested that the lengths were varying
lengths some up to 34.   Here is one line from the filter to show you where
the
length "len" field is indicating 26:

attr: type Ascend-Data-Filter [242], len 26
data = 01 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00