(RADIATOR) Check/Reply Question

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Jul 13 23:05:58 CDT 2001

--- Forwarded mail from owner-radiator at open.com.au

From: owner-radiator at open.com.au
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 05:20:50 -0500
To: radiator-approval at open.com.au
Subject: BOUNCE radiator at open.com.au:    Non-member submission from ["Jonathan"
<admin at ur.nl>]

>From mikem at server1.open.com.au Fri Jul 13 05:20:49 2001
From: "Jonathan" <admin at ur.nl>
To: <radiator at open.com.au>
Subject: Check/Reply Question
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:12:00 +0200

Hi all,

Like many before me, I've wrestled with check and reply items. I won, but I
still want to have something cleared up:

user            User-Password = "xxxxxxx",
                Service-Type = "Framed-User",
                Framed-IP-Address = "xxx.xx.xx.xxx",
                Framed-IP-Netmask = "255.255.255.255",
                Framed-MTU = "1500",
                Framed-Compression = "Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP"

I had to remove the ',' after User-Password to make it work. Found it in the
mailinglist archives, the documentation seems to suggest using that extra
',' however. So what I want to know is why the ',' isn't needed here. Is it
to separate check and reply items that one needs to get rid of it? Username
and User-Password are check items, the rest of them reply items?

Thnx!
Jonathan

---End of forwarded mail from owner-radiator at open.com.au

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au