(RADIATOR) radpwtst -noacct -noauth -code Disconnect-Request NAS-Port=xxx

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jul 13 04:00:43 CDT 2001

Hello Alain -

As mentioned below, you can use radpwtst to send the Disconnect-Request
directly to the NAS. However, if you want to send it through Radiator you
will have to configure an AuthBy RADIUS clause pointing at the NAS and a
Realm or Handler clause to recognise the Disconnect-Request and send it to
the right NAS.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au