(RADIATOR) variable question (realm)

Andy De Petter adepette at krameria.net
Fri Jul 13 03:23:02 CDT 2001

Maybe my question wasn't very well understood ;)))

My users authenticate with "username" and not with "username at realm".  I'm
forcing their realm, based on the access server they were using..

But my question was: how can I log the realm where they've been pushed into,
even though they didn't provide a realm themselves?

that's probably why the realm is empty in my log, because it will only the
realm that the user provided?

cheers,

-a

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au