(RADIATOR) CalledStation.pm

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 11 01:52:55 CDT 2001

Hello Tom -

You can do this very easily with multiple AuthBy clauses, as has been
discussed many times on this mailing list.

# define AuthBy SQL for accounting
# note empty AuthSelect to disable authentication

<AuthBy SQL>
	Identifier SQLAccounting
	DBSource ....
	DBUsername ....
	DBAuth ....
	AuthSelect
	AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
	AcctColumnDef .....

# define CalledStationId's

<CalledStationId ......>
	AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
	AuthBy SQLAccounting
	AuthBy ProxyToWhereever
</CalledStationId>

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.