(RADIATOR) Radius Attribute to set Hostname?

Shon Stephens sstephens at corp.goamerica.net
Tue Jul 10 08:25:59 CDT 2001

I am wondering how this is done. When I connected to my former ISP, if I
ran winipcfg, my hostname would be (as an example)
199-200-201-202-adsl.nyc.bellatlantic.net. This is even though my Windows
host was named Laika. I am now working to set up a dial-up service and want
to know if there is a Radius attribute to configure the hostname of a
dial-up client. I tried making an entry for the IP address in DNS, figuring
that maybe Windows would do a reverse lookup on itself, but this did not
happen?

Thanks,
Shon Stephens

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au