(RADIATOR) CalledStation.pm

Tom Daly tomdaly at metro2000.net
Mon Jul 9 15:19:54 CDT 2001

Hi All,

When using CalledStation.pm, is there a way to force accounting records to go to two different servers? In my situation, I let my wholesalers run thier own radius servers, which mine proxies to. This means that authorization and accounting packets travel to thier servers. However, for billing purposes, I need to get the accounting packets as well. Does anyone know of a way that I can get them to go to my MS-SQL DB as well at to the proxied radius server?

--Tom

Tom Daly
Network Operations Administrator
G4 Communications Corp. / Metro2000 Internet Services
E: tomdaly at metro2000.net / W3: www.metro2000.net