(RADIATOR) Simultaneous Use Problems

Kitabjian, Dave dave at netcarrier.com
Fri Jul 6 10:26:07 CDT 2001

I didn't know PM3's supported SNMP. You might want to find out whether SNMP
or Finger works with your equipment. If SNMP, you might want to specify an
SNMPCommunity entry for the <Client>.

Also, look in /var/log/radiator/radius.log and it will show you what
Radiator tries to do when it should be enforcing sim use. In the case of
SNMP, I know it will show you the whole Unix commanline that it runs, which
you can copy and paste onto your command line to test directly.

Also, if you're not sure what's in your SessionDatabase, you might want to
use a SessionDatabase DBM and then use the cgi to see who RADIATOR thinks is
online.

Dave

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au