(RADIATOR) Simultaneous Use Problems

Jonathon Lindbo jlindbo at netwk-innov.net
Fri Jul 6 11:34:10 CDT 2001

Hi,

I have been trying for the past 4 days to get my Simultaneous Login
restrictions to work.  I am currently working with PM3's and have SNMP
enabled on them all.  I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.  Below is the
config that I am using.  Any ideas ?  Where should I look for debugging
information on this.  I am not seeing much in the radius.log.

Thanks
Jon Lindbo

### BASE CONFIGURATION ###
Trace           5
PidFile         /tmp/radiusd.pid
AuthPort        1645
AcctPort        1646
LogDir          /var/log/radiator
DbDir           /etc/radiator/raddb
LogFile         %L/radius.log
SnmpgetProg     /usr/local/bin/snmpget
FingerProg      /usr/bin/finger
#LivingstonOffs 23
#LivingstonHole 1
LivingstonHole  0

### CLIENT CONFIGURATION ###
<Client DEFAULT>
         Secret BBsecretKEY
         DupInterval 2
         NasType Livingston
</Client>

### REALM CONFIGURATION ###

<Realm DEFAULT>
         RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
         AcctLogFileName %L/%Ndetail
         AcctLogFileFormat %{Timestamp} %{Acct-Session-Id} %{User-Name}
         PasswordLogFileName %L/password.log
         MaxSessions     1
                 <AuthBy UNIX>
                         Identifier System
                         Filename /etc/shadow
                         DefaultSimultaneousUse 1
                         AddToReply Service-Type = Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol = PPP, Session-Timeout = 14400, Idle-Timeout = 1500
                 </AuthBy>

</Realm>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au