(RADIATOR) WARNING messages polluting my log :-/

Andy De Petter adepette at krameria.net
Thu Dec 27 06:07:49 CST 2001

Hello guys,

Has anyone seen these kinds of errors in their authlog?

WARNING: OnlineDatabase Could not find a Client for NAS xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
to double-check Simultaneous-Use.  Perhaps you do not have a reverse DNS
for that NAS?

Where OnlineDatabase is the Identifier for my SQL SessionDatabase.  I
must say, that the IP address for NAS is not in my Clients file, so I'm
actually wondering where that IP address comes from, and why I'm getting
these errors for a NAS that shouldn't even be replied to.

Thanks,

-Andy

--
Andy De Petter - http://www.techos.be/andy - naql at gunvobk.or (ROT13)