(RADIATOR) Errors

Eric Johnson eric_k_johnson at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 11:30:27 CST 2001

I am getting errors when I try and start my service
that say unkown keywords.  They are occuring on line
62 and 71.  Line 61 is
DefaultReplyService-Type=Framed-User,Framed-Protocol=PPP
and line 71 is  DictionaryFile ./dictionary .  I am
using the example provided in the goodies dir for my
NT auth.  Would you guys take a look at my config file
and tell me what you think?  Also any comments you
have about it in general would be more than
appreciated because I'm fairly new at this.

Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir  /Radiator/log
Trace 4

<Client DEFAULT>
         Secret  dogcat
         DupInterval 0
</Client>

     <AuthBy SQL>

         Identifier CheckSQL

         DBSource        dbi:mysql:ISP
         DBUsername      admin
         DBAuth
         AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
         AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
         AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
         AcctColumnDef
ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
         AcctColumnDef
ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
         AcctColumnDef
ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
         AcctColumnDef
ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
         AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id

         AcctColumnDef
ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
         AcctColumnDef
ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
         AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
         AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
     </AuthBy>

<AuthBy NT>

                 Identifier CheckNT

                 # You must set the domain name here
to suit your site
                 Domain ETHERNET1

                 # ON NT, optionally specify the name
of the
                 # Primary Domain Controller,
including the leading
                 # \\ slashes, to override the default
domain controller
                 # for the domain you specified above
                 DomainController \\FEZZIK

                 # On Unix, you MUST specify the
Domain Controller
                 # name as the NT host name of the
domain controller
                 # its not optional. This needs to be
set to the NT
                 # name of the Primary Domain
Controller, and further
                 # the NT name must be in the Unix
hosts or DNS
                 DomainController FEZZIK

                 # On NT, you can optionally check the

                 # "Grant dialin permission to user"
flag in the
                 # user manager. Requires the
                 # Win32-RasAdmin Perl package to be
installed first
                 # HonourDialinPermission

                 # This will set up some standard
reply items for
                 # your NAS, you may need others for
your NAS

DefaultReplyService-Type=Framed-User,Framed-Protocol=PPP

         </AuthBy>

<Realm DEFAULT>
         AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
         AuthBy CheckNT
         AuthBy CheckSQL
</Realm>
         # Log accounting to the detail file in LogDir

         AcctLogFileName ./detail
         #Dictionary File is in current dir
         DictionaryFile ./dictionary

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com